“LOVE EACH OTHER.
UNITE AND WORK FOR FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND PEACE.
FORGIVE AND DON’T HATE EACH OTHER.
PRAY WITH FAITH, ACT WITH COURAGE, NEVER SURRENDER.”
Listen here or on your favorite podcast app: https://podfollow.com/1581312274
For more information, please visit www.freeburmarangers.org
Do This for Love: Free Burma Rangers in the Battle of Mosul By Dave Eubank
A Message From Dave Eubank
First, we need prayer that we do God’s work God’s way, and that more help comes. The cost of helping in the ways described above can be broken down as follows:
1) Relief for the displaced: now in northern Karen State alone there are over 20,000 people in hiding. The cost of rice to feed a family for one month, a tarp to shelter them and medicine for medical care is about $100 per family. To give rice alone to 20,000 people for three months is $730,000, to give an idea of the scale of this need.
2) Support for people who have come to the ethnic areas and want training on how to help their people. We will share our testimonies of what Jesus has done for us and provide medical and information training for these people. It costs about $10,000 to train 50 people for a two to three-week course and $5,000 to support them with supplies and equipment. And in places where there are roads, we need trucks and motorcycles for transportation, $30,000 per four-wheel drive truck and $1,500 per motorcycle.
3) Support for escape. To help people escape and arrange all the various transport and communications costs between $300- $1,000 per escape. It costs $1,500 for a satellite phone and we need 20 phones.
Other ways to help are to ask your elected officials to get involved and encourage our governments to take action. Below is a suggested list.
Actions for the international community to take in Burma:
1) Immediate cross border humanitarian assistance directly to areas of need through ethnic governments and NGOs and direct assistance to the Civil Disobedience Movement (CDM) in the Burman areas of the plains and cities.
2) Political recognition of the ethnic groups and support of the movement for a democratic and federal government between the ethnic groups, the CDM and pro-democracy political groups such as the CRPH and NLD.
3) Protection for people under attack from Burma military and police, both in the cities and in the ethnic areas. Also, the support of safe areas where people targeted by the regime and defectors from the police and army can go.
4) Establishment of a no-fly zone over the ethnic areas of Burma to prevent Burma air attacks against the population.
The most important is prayer and we thank you for your prayers, love, and support!
God bless you,
David Eubank and the Free Burma Rangers
Recommended News Sites
Iraq News Now